Bookings for groups
Enjoy the tour and museum as a group
You can access the San Mamés Tour and Museum with a group booking.
Find out more about a club with its own name
An exhilarating journey through the history of a club with a unique philosophy.
It is a state-of-the-art museum with a high degree of interactivity that houses the more than 100 years of the club’s history. There is a large area of 1,400 m² where you can explore the uniqueness of Athletic, relive its exploits and immerse yourself in the red and white history.
San Mamés stadium tour
Experience San Mamés, the Cathedral of Football
Enjoy an unforgettable tour and experience football from the inside. San Mamés is in an iconic place, located in the centre of Bilbao, where they have been playing football for more than a century.
San Mamés, which is one of the venues for the 2021 European Championship, is considered to be one of the 30 most vibrant stadiums in the world, according to France Football.
Information on group visits
- Tours adapted to groups depending on your needs.
- Tours in Basque, Spanish, English or French.
- Opening hours: Tuesday to Sunday.
- Summer (March to October): from 10:00 am to 8:00 pm.
- Winter (November to February): from 10:00 am to 7:00 pm. Tour and museum visit.
- Duration of the tour: 45 minutes.