From Tuesday to Sunday.
- Summer (March to October):
- from 10:00 am to 20:00 pm
- Winter (November to February):
- from 10:00 am to 19:00 pm
* Opening hours and tours may be subject to change on match days, closed training sessions or other events at San Mamés.
Entrance to the museum
- Visit to the Athletic museum
- 10 €
- Children (6-14 years old)
- 3 €
- Members and Club Athletic Fundazioa card
- 4 €
- People with disabilities
- 50 %
Children (0-5 years old)* and Members and Club Athletic Fundazioa membership card <= 14 years old Free
For group visits, access all the information here.
*Maximum of 3 children free per adult.
**You must provide the corresponding supporting documentation and original ID of the person requiring this type of ticket.
When the disability certificate states that the presence of a companion is essential for your visit, this person will be able to access the museum free of charge.
How to get there
Find out about the Athletic Club Museum
Address:San Mamés, entre las puertas 19 y 20.
C / Rafael Moreno “Pichichi”, 48013 Bilbao
- San Mamés station
- Line 62: Urquijo, 100
- Line 28: Briñas, 27
- Avenida de Sabino Arana, 8, 48013 Bilbao
- Avenida Juan Antonio Zunzunegui, 48013 Bilbao
Nearby car park:
- Camino de Ventosa, 48, 48013 Bilbao
- Calle de los Capuchinos de Basurto, 6, 48013 Bilbao
- Parking Bilbao Intermodal, calle Gurtubay 1, 48013 Bilbao
BicycleIntermodal. J.A Zunzunegi
Where to eat
Discover the variety of restaurants in San Mames stadium, and enjoy the best food while feeling the excitement of Athletic Club.
A museum adapted for people with reduced mobility
Facilitating and ensuring accessibility to the services and activities offered by the museum and tour is one of Athletic Club’s objectives. We would appreciate any comments or suggestions you may have in this regard
COVID-19 protocol. Enjoy the museum with all the safeguards in place
Guided tours of the ground have been temporarily suspended.
Athletic Club Museum will remain open to the public and continues to provide an excellent opportunity to find out about and enjoy the origins, history and values of Athletic in a safe space.
Guided tours of the ground have been temporarily suspended. The measure is as a result of the restrictions imposed to stop the spread of COVID-19.
Following the protocol set out by the Basque Government and the health institutions, Athletic Club Museoa has adopted a series of measures to ensure a safe visit:
Recommendations for before the visit:
- We advise that you pay by card
Measures during the visit:
- Reduced capacity in the museum
- Increased frequency of cleaning and disinfection of commonly used spaces and screens that are most in contact with visitors
- Plexiglass fitted at public service points
- Temperature taken before entering the museum. Access will not be allowed if your temperature is over 37.5
- Safe distances must be maintained (1.5 metres)
- Proper hand hygiene must be maintained. Use the disinfectant gels provided by the museum
- Compulsory use of your own face mask
- Follow the routes set for the tour
- Respect markings in seating areas
- Follow the instructions given by museum staff at all times