This Sunday, 29th October, San Mames will host the match between Valencia CF and Athletic Club (18:30). Here are some of the events that will take place in Bilbao during this weekend (27th – 29th October).
Events in Bilbao from 27th to 29th October, 2023.
Bilbao has an important agenda of events this weekend. Regarding sports, it is worthy to mention the match between Athletic Club and Valencia CF on Sunday, 29th October, at 18:30 at the San Mames stadium.
A match in which Ernesto Valverde’s team will try to get the three points and remain in the top positions of the table once again. A clash that you will be able to enjoy in a unique way thanks to San Mames Vip Area, an unparalleled experience which includes:
- Privileged location within the stadium.
- Exclusive gastronomic offering included with our selection of 10 Michelin-starred chefs.
- Andra Mari, Azurmendi, Eneko, Boroa, Etxanobe, Garena, Nerua Guggenheim Bilbao, Zarate and Zortziko are the Biscayan restaurants in charge of cooking every match day.
- Access from up to one and a half hours before to one hour after the match.
- Access to the entire central ring that you can share with VIP members and Matchday Experience tickets.
- We have created a meeting area to enjoy a unique experience. You will enjoypersonalised attention and all the comforts.
- Screens with live match coverage, replays and all details.
The capital of Biscay has many outstanding museums. The most well-known is the Guggenheim Museum, but we must not forget other interesting art galleries such as the Fine Arts Museum, the Museum of Artistic Reproductions or the Maritime Museum.
You can also visit the AC Museoa, the Athletic Club Museum with more than 1,000 original objects and videos that will give you an insight into the essence of the red and white team, and that will also allow you to take the San Mames Tour to get to know the inside of the football Cathedral.
A unique way to learn about Athletic Club and its history, and one of the best family plans if you are in Bilbao. Book your visit to the Athletic Club Museum now.
The capital of Bizkaia will also be hosting several concerts this weekend. The Andalusian singer Maria Parrado will be performing in the Cotton Club, on Saturday 28th October. Meanwhile, the bands Miedo, Garage Drama and Infarto will be on Santana 27 stage on Saturday and The Sisters of Mercy on Sunday. Finally, the veterans Luna will be playing at the Kafe Antzokia on Sunday.
As for the performing arts, the Arriaga Theatre (Teatro Arriaga) will host the play La Isla del Aire on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
And if you need to recharge your batteries during your stay in Bilbao, you can do it in one of our restaurants, San Mames Jatetxea, La Campa de los Ingleses and Geuria , with menus to suit all tastes.