This Friday, February the 2nd, Athletic Club will take on RCD Mallorca at San Mames (21:00). A match in which the lions will try to add three more points to continue in the top positions of the LaLiga classification. Here, we will tell you about some of the events that will take place in Bilbao over the weekend of 2nd-4th February.
Events in Bilbao from 2-4 February 2024
San Mames will roar again this Friday with cheers for Athletic Club in their match against RCD Mallorca. And what better way to get your strength back and cheer on the Zurigorri (Red & White) team than to enjoy the best menu in one of the establishments in La Catedral: San Mames Jatetxea, La Campa de los Ingleses and Geuria!
A duel that you can also experience in a special and unique way thanks to the San Mames Vip Area experience, which includes:
- Privileged location inside the stadium.
- Exclusive gastronomic service included from our selection of Michelin-starred chefs. Andra Mari, Azurmendi, Eneko, Boroa, Etxanobe, Garena, Nerua Guggenheim Bilbao, Zarate and Zortziko are the Bizkaia restaurants in charge of cooking every match day.
- Access from up to one and a half hours before to one hour after the match.
- Access to the entire central ring shared by boxes, VIP subscribers and Matchday Experience ticket holders. We have created a meeting area to make the experience exceptional. You will enjoy a personalised service and will have all the amenities at your disposal.
- Screens with live match coverage, replays with all the details.
If you are visiting Bilbao for this match, remember that the Biscayan capital has famous museums such as the Guggenheim Museum, the Fine Arts Museum, the Museum of Artistic Reproductions and the Maritime Museum.
In addition to the AC Museoa, the Athletic Club Museum, which in 2023 set a new record number of visits, which has more than 1,000 original objects and videos that immerse you in the essence of the red & white team. It also offers the possibility of taking the San Mames Tour to get to know the inside of the Cathedral of football. Now you can do it in an incomparable way thanks to the immersive experience AC Virtual Adventure.
A unique and different way to learn about Athletic Club and its history, and without a doubt one of the best family plans if you are in Bilbao. Book your visit to the Athletic Club Museum now.
Music and Theatre
As for music, this weekend the room Stage Live will be hosting a tribute to AC/DC on Saturday 3 February, by the band Black Ices.
On the other hand, the Kafe Antzokia will be the stage for The Cherry Boppers Meet Patricia Reckles, with the presentation of their new album, and Afrika Bibang.
On Friday, Saturday and Sunday, the Arriaga Theatre will also host the performance of the play La Sed del Minotauro (The Thirst of the Minotaur).
On Sunday, 4 February, the Teatro Campos Elíseos will host a performance of La Maja y la Mona (o viceversa).